Life has just Begun

Kamis, 22 Maret 2012

Good Bye Jogja

Yesterday was the last day I spent the night in my boarding house's room. I was very sad that I have to left all of these sight and feeling. I can't imagine that. I have spent 5 years of college in here. I have got a lot of  reminiscence, such as happy, sad, difficult, easy, prone, amazing, sorrow, madness, frenzy, craziness, charmed, cheerful, even misery and love. I was so sad. I nearly cried, but I have to strong. I could handle it.
Yes I can do it.


Yogyakarta is very beautifull city. I'm very enjoy living in this city. Jogja is so cozy, Jogja is so pleasant, Jogja is so pleasurable, and Jogja is so comfortable. Jogja is so wonderful. No such traffic jam like in Jakarta. I can get all stuff that I needed, even in low prices. I love Jogja very much. I will miss Jogja so much. Eaaaarrgggghhh........I miss it!!!


But for now, Jogja is too comfortable to me. I must be brave. I need to change. After graduating from college I had to be better. Jogja can't do it. I'm too comfortable in Jogja. I need to find something new. Something better that will give me the experience of life. The life has just begun. I have many dreams to be realized. It is not easy. This requires a very long process. I want to be successful. Successful both in many ways and my dreams. Life is a challenge. Let's step by step to success.

"Make your own life plan, or forever be a part of another person's life plan."-Rangga Umara-

Jogja has become the city of my life. I will never forget. Jogja will always be in my heart. Someday, I will come back to Jogja as travelers or even I will stay in Jogja. Who knows.~^_^~

Mode on: Animashaun(Lebay)

Regards
Nunu



1 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

    BalasHapus